Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blue Screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordEsther

Blue Screen Empty
PostSubject: Blue Screen   Blue Screen I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 14:48

Sometimes, your computer will freeze up and get a Blue Screen saying some Errors. This is called the Blue Screen of Death. It basically tells you that your computer is dying. The computer should then shut down. My advice is to turn the computer back on, and sometimes it will say: Windows has recovered from a serious error. Thats it. Problem solved. If it doesn't, there is most likely a problem with your Hard Drive or something.
Back to top Go down
Edusaph

Edusaph

Blue Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Screen   Blue Screen I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 15:10

My old laptop would get the Blue screen of death when i pressed 'G' slightly too hard... no joke -.-

Restarting it worked for about the first 10 times, but in the end it gave up, and so did I tbh.

But yeah, restarting normally works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

Blue Screen Empty
PostSubject: BSOD error codes   Blue Screen I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 15:14

Otherwise known as a stop error . It can happen for a number of different reasons (don't go junking your HD chances that thats failed without previous warning are very small).
Thats why there is a code shown on screen.

For a full explanation of these codes go to http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/tp/stop_error_list.htm or a similar site.

Simply googling the stop code will usually explain what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Screen   Blue Screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Screen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Technical help-
Jump to: