Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Data has been altered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

Data has been altered Empty
PostSubject: Data has been altered   Data has been altered I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 16:00

Okay, been getting this issue a lot myself, as well as am I getting pm's about it.

Solutions:
* Try re-installing Shaiya.
* Uninstall Shaiya, Disk Defragment your Operating System Partition, and the Partition that your have the game installed on.
* Try to Rebuild the Page File (Very similar for Win XP too).
* Re-download the client from a different file mirror and re-install. See Shaiya Download.
* Do a memory test to verify that your RAM is fine. Run it for at least 8 hours or overnight.

Straight from Langerz =))
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

PostSubject: Re: Data has been altered   Data has been altered I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 16:04

Is (could) this be connected in any way with the attacks on AGE that have caused the lag and DC's this weekend past?
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Data has been altered   Data has been altered I_icon_minitime9th September 2009, 16:05

More then likely that is what I was thinking, I began having "Data Altered" screen pop up on the Saturday all that lag come to.
So I reinstalled Shaiya, now just a small dc there or here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Data has been altered   Data has been altered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Data has been altered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Technical help-
Jump to: