Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol Empty
PostSubject: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime7th October 2009, 18:49

Hey Guys,

I am getting my legend Ophiston (only have half of it atm) gear ready to wear and need Dual Mystic lapis LVL 1,2 and 3. When your out there grinding and come by any of these by chance and dont need them keep me in mind. PM me and if I have any money I will gladly take them off your hands.

now...back to grinding...hehe

Last edited by Banobander on 18th October 2009, 03:24; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime12th October 2009, 01:35

What else are you linking into your gear? Beacuse duals 1,2 and 4 would be more useful than dual 3.
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime13th October 2009, 06:56

Well, I thought having some REC into the build wouldnt be a bad thing because im uber squishy Sad therefore the dual 3's. At this point im linking all gear towards all INT lapis. My plan is to link the legends with a lvl 5 INT, lvl 4 INT and 3 mystic duals. I've considered WIS to help with accuracy but havent had that much of a problem with missing my targets in any of the end pvp maps. Any advice you have for my toon would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime14th October 2009, 03:42

WIS will help with your magic defense and increase ur MP, MP is cruical at higher levels if you have the power spells maxed (Earth Choir/ Turbulence/Hellfire/Reap&Sow(Although I wouldn't invest in that skill)/Kahmain's Breath (If you don't get that, then you shouldn't have a mage Razz)

Rec will help with your defense but WIT lapis ect will increase your defenses (wether it be magic or physical) better than any rec or WIS or dual you can find.

So maybe smash a lvl 5 Life lapis, and a WIT or something in to your top, then lvl5 and defense lapis into your bottoms, then dual with rec and wis in your boots.

But. If you have a slotted helm, use lvl 5 WIT ect.... it will boost your stats horrifically well.

For example having 9 rec in each bit of gear (Excluding helmets) will give you :-

120 HP + 20 Defense

But 1 Defense Lapis (The only reason why I'm saying that is because i've forgot the name of the lapis as ive just woke up)
Can if it's the highest possible will add +150 defense.

Hence why if you have a slotted helmet, you'll be untouchable ina way

The NM still gets raped badly. And that has 40+125 REC. Anymore out of int, and the mage would be useless.

The DEf with body protector and prayer is normally around 278 which is pretty useless. As your Def needs to be around 500 to withstand some of the UM's attacks.

Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you.
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime15th October 2009, 20:14

Okay, I'm kind of confused. More like lost as to how I'm gonna lapis my gear now...Thanks Graze! Laughing
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime16th October 2009, 04:28

Dual wis 1 + wis & 175 HP OR dual wis 3 + wis and 12 def
dual Mystic 1 + int & 8 wis
dual Mystic 2 + int and 175 HP
dual Mystic 3 + int and 8 rec
dual safe 1 + rec & 12 defence

I'd go for the dual wis 3 and safe 1 to give +24 def on gear , possibly use a lv 5 or 6 or elemental in place of dual mystic 2.
After all + 175 HP is ok in 1-15 but at top level doesnt count for much when your'e getting hit for 2k
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime17th October 2009, 21:57

Okay, this is what I threw together of how I plan to be lapised at level 58. How much WIS do I need to have so that I will not noticeably miss on those end level maps/bosses? I really don't want to budge on the INT as I am already very pleased of what damage I do. The only stats that I'm not accounting for is the Resist and Defense stats that is attached to the armor itself. All stats reflect the Body Protector spell and the Support spell only. Let me know what you guys think.

LegendOphiston
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime18th October 2009, 04:10

I'd use dual safe 1 and dual safe 3 as the basis for each item . That way you get + 24 def on each piece of armour.

No need with duals to put all 1 kind as there is no restriction to what they can link on.

Good luck with the lapis - one of the reasons I'm not playing is the shabby drop rate.
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 17:54

Thanks for the help. After looking at the stats again I dumped all the regular level 4 lapis and slapped in duals I lost a little in WIS but gained more in REC, Defense and Resist....hopefully I did the numbers right. Now I just have to wait to level 58 to wear it all :-(

LegendOphistonUpdated
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 19:15

.Meryt. wrote:
I'd use dual safe 1 and dual safe 3 as the basis for each item . That way you get + 24 def on each piece of armour.

No need with duals to put all 1 kind as there is no restriction to what they can link on.

Good luck with the lapis - one of the reasons I'm not playing is the shabby drop rate.

Regardless of typo that looks good .
I meant to say dual wis 3
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 20:10

What are you using to pull up your char like that o.O
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime19th October 2009, 20:56

I use Adobe Photoshop to edit all my pictures....or screen shots in this case.
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 15:51

I do have a question regarding the dual wise lv3. In the wiki it says the lv3 gives +9 WIS / 12 Defense but in the game a dual Wise lv3 only says it gives +9 WIS and nowhere does it say anything bout defense. Is this a wiki error? Can someone clarify for me?
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 16:39

It's a game error/omission
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime20th October 2009, 16:43

Thanks Meryt. WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol   WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB Dual's just dont know which ones.....lol
Page 1 of 1