Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

down loader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackatrz
Officer
Officer
Blackatrz

down loader Empty
PostSubject: down loader   down loader I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 13:02

i have tryed 30 times now to get game to patch. so far iv got to 50meg into the 183 meg patch and get the timed out message and have to start again. well since so many starts i have used up my band with for the month and still havent got shayia updated. cant they make the files smaller? is there anything i can do?
Back to top Go down
Micke
Officer
Officer
Micke

down loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loader   down loader I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 14:30

Call your Internet provider and talk to them. It is the only thing I can think of.
Sorry mate...

Micke.

down loader Aoesig01
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

down loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loader   down loader I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 19:56

Sorry if you're talking about DL of updates via patcher then changing/upgrading your ISP is all that can be done.

If its a regular DL of client then Free downloasd manager can help if/when using IE.

This will allow for discontinuous download in most cases , and resume from where it left off.
Back to top Go down
Blackatrz
Officer
Officer
Blackatrz

down loader Empty
PostSubject: re   down loader I_icon_minitime22nd October 2009, 23:36

thnz meryt ill try that
Back to top Go down
Angel_Hair

Angel_Hair

down loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loader   down loader I_icon_minitime23rd October 2009, 20:35

I am also having trouble updating the around 200mb update.I've gotten 4 of the 11 files downloaded but the 180mb file keeps gettting timed out. So I will probably not be on for a while, like missing GRB tommorow sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

down loader Empty
PostSubject: Re: down loader   down loader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

down loader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Technical help-
Jump to: