Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitime29th October 2009, 19:12

I am new to this game and am looking for a guild home for my two characters. An Elf Archer named Luvare and an Elf Mage named Vaern. Both are Normal Mode. Vaern is level 15 and Luvare is under that. I am always open for hints and tips but never for Power Leveling. I will earn my levels. I am also an avid Everquest player of over 5 years and leader of a guild there. I bring a good sense of gameplay ethics and respect for the guild leadership with me. You will find that I will work for what I get in the game. Currently I have no plans to create any new characters as yet until I get a grasp on this game's mechanics.
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 01:46

Hi , and Welcome.

I'd suggest focus on your mage and start an archer on HM
Back to top Go down
Paul

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 08:30

I have the Mage at 15 and have been spreading the points a bit up to this point into STR REC INT WIS and LUC mostly That last couple of levels I put them all into INT. I've been running all the quests that I can find as well. Sorry for sounding like such a newb... but I am...
Back to top Go down
.Meryt.
NCO
NCO
.Meryt.

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime30th October 2009, 11:22

STR is wasted points on a caster REC or maybe DEX can be good to build up . LUC doesnt really figure for a mage untill an endgame re-stat, but mostly on UM and HM toons.

Sadly with NM you need most of your stats in the major area for your class (int for mage) some wis is good for greater MP reserve, magic accuracy and resist. Unfortunately NM is just one of the hoops Aeria forces us to jump through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: