Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying for membersihp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klarseth

klarseth

Applying for membersihp Empty
PostSubject: Applying for membersihp   Applying for membersihp I_icon_minitime11th December 2009, 14:23

I was adventuring with Omarman earlier today and he suggested that I join this guild. I'm currently a level 32 Archer Elf and looking for a good community of friends on Etain server.

-Klarseth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membersihp   Applying for membersihp I_icon_minitime11th December 2009, 19:27

No problem, if you apply at the guild master, we will accept you as soon as an officer is on!

See ya soon!

Graze
Back to top Go down
Zaroc
Officer
Officer
Zaroc

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membersihp   Applying for membersihp I_icon_minitime12th December 2009, 03:55

I already added you Very Happy
Welcome to Alliance Of Etain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membersihp   Applying for membersihp I_icon_minitime30th December 2009, 01:10

Yepp was a good adventure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for membersihp   Applying for membersihp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for membersihp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: