Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might be gone for awhile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akavira

Akavira

Might be gone for awhile Empty
PostSubject: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime20th January 2010, 16:05

I tried switching over to a quad core the other day (which my motherboard was supposed to support) and my computer sh*t itself. Sad Graphics Card is gone I think Im not sure yet... I hope it is the card as I got it to boot for a few seconds yesterday. If its not the card the Mobo is gone :\ and maybe the card too in which case it will be an expensive fix. ANYWAY I'm using my mom's BF computer which is ok for now but if he needs it i will be off Shaiya for a while till I get the couple hundred dollars im going to need. Just thought I would give a heads up in case i suddenly disappear. Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime20th January 2010, 17:26

That sucks, hopefully it will wont cost too much.
Back to top Go down
Akavira

Akavira

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime20th February 2010, 10:28

Mom's BF computer died -.- His son did something too it... which actually is ok with me cuz the guy looks at me funny and since the computer is in my room he is always in my room when he comes over. Yay for me right? -.- anyway I am prolly ordering a new laptop (got my eyes on an asus) today, but even yet i still have only a month or so left of being able to game. Sad Just thought I would post whats up so nobody thought I got eaten. Well... >.> Nvm. lol Tah Tah!
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime20th February 2010, 14:37

Sucks about your PC Might be gone for awhile Icon_cry

It will be sad to see you go when the time comes but I'm sure you'll like VMI once you adjust. You'll meet many people and form friendships that will last a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Akavira

Akavira

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 19:55

Banobander wrote:
You'll meet many people and form friendships that will last a lifetime.

>.> Didn't know you played onlines games dad. lol
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime23rd February 2010, 22:50

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be gone for awhile   Might be gone for awhile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might be gone for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Etain :: Technical help-
Jump to: