Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Welcome To Alliance of Etain. Please ensure that you have registered your toons in the guild character topic, near the bottom of the page. Also check out the rules & info, found in the welcome section of the site. Have Fun Guildies!
Alliance of Etain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance of Etain

Guild Website For Alliance of Etain

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling My Anor Gear.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Selling My Anor Gear..... Empty
PostSubject: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime15th April 2010, 12:40

Yeah hard to believe ain't it?

Reason being, I've decided that the dmg absorption atm is pointless, and I can focus on that at 60.

Also I want to link Earth Ele in my top, which will be Ophi since it's End game gear atm. And I'd rather have shiny speedy red boots instead of purple laced shiny boots.

I'll put the screen shots of everything I'm Selling, with buyout offers for guild only. This thread will be active for 3 days. Otherwise I'm moving onto the Aeria forums, where I will get muchos pennies. (Need it for buying the ophi gear & God knows how many Rec Runes.) If you do place an offer down, don't do it as a piss joke offer (like 500 mill for the gaunts) I'll just ignore you.

I'll start by writing the details of everything down Then add the screenshots when I get the chance.

Legendary Anor Top [5] +900HP
Stats :-
Def 14+12 Resist 31+36
Int 33+3 Wis 26+2

C/O -
B/O - (Guild Price - 3 Bill)

Legendary Anor Pants [5] +900HP
Stats:-
Def 10+12
Rec 17 Wis 14 Int 47 Dex +1 Luc +2

C/O -
B/O - (Guild Price - 3 Bill)

Legendary Anor Gauntlets [5] +1000HP
Def 5+24 Resist 11+36
Rec +9 Int +9 Wis +52

C/O -
B/O - (Guild Price 3.5 Bill)

Legendary Anor Boots Sonic'd [5] +800HP +200MP
Rec 8 Int 36 Wis 14 Luc+8 Sonic Lv2

C/O -
B/O - (Guild Price - 3.8 Bill)

Weapon - Kysyo Pheonix [5] Atk Power - 144-186
Int 90 +11
WIs 8 +4
Dex +11

C/O -
B/O - ???
Back to top Go down
https://allianceofetain.forumotion.net
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime15th April 2010, 16:58

Why wis?
Back to top Go down
vhsbandgeek
Officer
Officer
vhsbandgeek

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime15th April 2010, 20:23

Selling My Anor Gear..... Icon_eek OMG, I think my world's turning upside-down here....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime15th April 2010, 21:02

Katarina wrote:
Why wis?

I take it you are meaning the gaunts?

They were linked like that when I bought them, but it helped with my WIS being 175 which is basic need for accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Zaroc
Officer
Officer
Zaroc

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime17th April 2010, 08:18

I'd like to buyout ur boots ^^
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime17th April 2010, 13:53

Mages don't need more then 80 wis for accuracy. Oo but if they were bought like that i wouldn't relink them anyway lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime17th April 2010, 17:28

Mages need 175 WIS for DD2 temple and 140 WIS for Cali & Virides'Purr in pando.
Back to top Go down
Banobander
Officer
Officer
Banobander

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime17th April 2010, 17:54

How much wis do you need for Caelum Sacara bosses? I have 200 wis and 725 int when I used my Choir, Turbulence, Lightning Bolt, Sonic Bolt and Magic Arrow EVERY one of them missed......then I died >< made me scratch my head as to why I missed.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime17th April 2010, 18:22

Not really. 80 is fine for dd2 and pando. I did pando before Jungle/desert ever came out so that much I know, and DD2 I also had no problem nuking with 80.

CS, yes you will need more wis though. How much? I'll have to ask Lazy, he should know since he is playing mage.
Back to top Go down
Katarina
Guildie
Guildie
Katarina

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime21st April 2010, 15:40

kay so I asked Lazy about the wis thing in CS, he has 234, idk how well he hits with it, but he says he does okay. And that most of it is from loop/rings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling My Anor Gear.....   Selling My Anor Gear..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling My Anor Gear.....
Page 1 of 1